Our today’s release of Moss supports password authentication to log into your servers via SSH/SFTP. In this post I try to explain the use cases behind this decision, and how we’ve addressed this feature without putting at risk the security of your servers.
- Connecting your server to Moss is easier now. In order to authorize Moss to set up your server, you just need to copy&paste one command.
- You can choose Nginx (standalone) or Nginx+Apache for any website you create with Moss.
- You can choose the root dir where your application is served in all websites you create with Moss.
- You can change the webserver and root dir of your websites at any moment.
- You may leave your website’s root dir empty if needed.