1. Information we collect
1.1. Information you provide
- Account registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including, but not limited to, items such as name, email address, company name, and business address.
- Newsletters. If you subscribe to the Moss blog or other newsletters, we’ll ask you for your email address.
- Payment Information. When you add your credit card information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your credit card details on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
- Usage of our Services. You may provide additional information to use the Services, including, but not limited to, public SSH keys and credentials in third-party providers.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email or chat message from us.
1.2. Information we collect when you use our services
- Automatically collected information. As most websites, we automatically gather Internet connection information and store it in log files. This includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, user agent, access timestamp, and referring page. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Services.
- Usage of our Services. When you use our Services, we may collect information about system metrics from your servers, including, but not limited to, cpu, memory or disk usage.
1.3. Information we receive from third parties
- Third-party accounts. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. We use this data to provide the Services.
- Other third-party providers. We may also receive publicly available information, like your social media profiles, from other third-parties that help us provide and operate the Services.
2. How we use information
In general, we use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Protect the security and safety of our Services and our customers;
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you notifications;
- Process your transactions;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
3. How we share information
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and service providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for customer support, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Advertising. We use third-party advertising providers to show you ads that we think might be relevant to you. These advertising providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services.
- Analytics. We may share non-personally identifiable information about you with third-party analytics providers.
- Business transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With your consent. We may share information with your consent.
4. Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
5. Linked Sites
The Services may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these websites or the services they provide, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
Doalitic is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. International data transfers
We store and process data in data centers located inside the European Union. Such data may be transferred and processed in the United States or other countries where our vendors, service providers, or sub-processors maintain data processing operations. We’ll implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data, wherever it is processed, in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Laws.
9. Your rights under the GDPR
When applicable, you have the following data protection rights under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to access your personal data, to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), to restriction of processing, to data portability, and to objectprocessing. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send your request to [email protected].
- You also have the right to rectification. You can edit your personal data from your account in the Services or, if needed, you can send your request to [email protected].
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
10. Your choices
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
11. Children’s privacy